Here we are back in Singers and it's great to be home! Ready to start a new year and a new blog. LBC has decided to help mommy with the blog. Maybe one day he'll write his own post.
We've been fighting jet lag since coming back from California. Don't ask me what day it is or to complete a thought without stumbling through it. We've gotten right back into our normal routine of daily walks through the Botanic Gardens. Oh how I missed this. From the runners, cute dogs being walked, sounds of the rainforest, a choir practicing a capella, to the men and women doing Tai Chi in silence. But my favorite is the older gentleman who leads line dancing lessons each morning next to the Orchid Garden. Yes, you might here some Achy Breaky Heart some mornings or even some random Dwight Yoakum songs. The best ever was the day he decided to "teach" the Gangnam style dance. His group of students are mostly women in their 70s so this was quite entertaining. Unfortunately I don't have any pics of this but I do have pics of a new part that has recently opened called the Foliage Garden.


I'm reading!! :))
ReplyDelete