Wednesday, January 29, 2014

Quick post from Thailand.

So after 2 weeks of relaxing in Singapore, we totally deserved a break( sarcasm) and were off to Thailand. After traveling over the Pacific Ocean twice, an hour flight to Phuket was the easiest thing we have ever done. We even had an extra seat between us....
 Which made this possible.......
We splurged for a pool acess room which has been the greatest decision ever. It's been great to sit on our back porch sipping beer and watching this guy have the time of his life. 
I lost count of how many times we've been to Thailand. Maybe 7 or 8? It has never disappointed. Definitely the best beaches in Southeast Asia. Although LBC is not a big fan of the beach yet. Much more a pool guy like mom and dad. I've been taking tons of pics with my "real" camera so I'll have to post more when we get back to SG. So far so good. 

No comments:

Post a Comment