Sunday, July 13, 2014

11 months.

LBC turned 11 months! We get the same reaction when anyone asks us how old he is- "OH! He's a big boy!" Yup, pretty sturdy. He's been "talking" a lot more lately and pointing lots. He can say "uh oh" and "I-goo" which is clearly "thank you".  He's soooo close to walking which we have been saying for months now. He's pretty chubby and has a large head so I'm sure those 2 factors definitely affect his balance. He still gets applause and lots of cheers from Asians when we pass by- just like in Singapore. Even had people get out their big cameras and take pics of him. Not quite sure why, maybe because he's a fat, white, bald baby? He's also a major flirt. Definitely has a thing for waitresses. He's decided that he will feed himself. Rarely does he let us feed him with a spoon anymore. He's eating a lot of the food from our plates. However, not a fan of broccoli, but who is? Loves mashed potatoes, avocado, sweet potatoes, refried beans and rice, tortillas, pizza, chicken, spaghetti, biscuits, fruit- kiwi, banana, mango, strawberries, melons, pineapple. I've really wanted him to like eggs- just because they are easy to cook, but no luck yet. He's can still squeeze into 18 month clothing, but mostly 18-24 month clothing works best. 
 He loves pandas. Who doesn't?


And……since I've waited to post this….. we DO have a little boy who is walking. NOT walking very well and only a few steps at a time, but I think he'll be a true "walker" in the next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment